BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

garden party dreams

Are you craving outdoor gatherings & entertaining too? As the weather warms so does my love for patio & porch parties.

I'm over at in-the-gray today, sharing inspiration for life on the outside. Check-out these gorgeous garden stools I just photographed yesterday at Post & Gray...




...And click on this link for outdoor décor ideas.


In addition to blogging & dreaming of the perfect outdoor oasis, I've also been crushing on flowers in fashion, like this beautiful accessory (via shopbando)...

Perfect for a garden party setting, like this favorite image from domino...


Perhaps, with some refreshments, like these amazing-looking melon mojito popsicles...


recipe & image via endlesssimmer
Here's to fun & memorable outdoor gatherings to cheer in the warm days of Spring & Summer!
xo
patti

4 comments:

  1. I fully expected to be enjoying the garden this weekend after a few warm days but the weather has changed!! Those melon mojito lollies look delicious.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "lollies"...oh I love your accent. Hope you're enjoying a beautiful weekend (even if the weather isn't).

      Delete
  2. I want to sit in that garden room and eat those mojito popsicles! Way to tempt me! Happy Mom's day, Patti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaww...thanks Paula. So fun to get a comment from you. Hope you're having an excellent weekend. Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete