BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Friday, January 11, 2013

bottle love. colored glass.

It's no secret. I heart colored glass. Collections of it. Especially collections of like-colored glass bottles. 

I came across this striking interior recently and am in love with the style + simplicity...


amber vintage glass bottles

I so love this collection of vintage amber glass via amerrymishap. Of course, the amazing art, chic furniture pieces + cool architecture don't hurt. 

A great source here in the Charlotte area for one-of-a-kind vintage + artsy finds is bebe gallinis, one of my fave gifty shops in Cornelius (& there are several antique stores in the same area if you're on a specific hunt for vintage bottles).

Another one of my favorite sources for some of my own glass collection is west elm ... like these recycled pretties...



{via west elm}

...Here's an image that I styled using a collection of glass bottles in an outdoor scenario (for more of my coastal styling gigs with stanley furniture and ttw photo, go here...)




...and here are a few instagram snaps from my living room window...


aqua sea-green glass bottles
{...on a rainy day...}

{...& on a rare snow day in NC}

...Another beautiful + inspiring shot of glass in the window I found via pinterest (love vintage seltzer bottles)...



...an image of glass + ceramic vessels in the window from a recent location-scouting...




... And an all-time favorite collection of colored glass, via designalicious.typepad--photos-by-johnny-miller...


GORGEOUS! right?

Hope these images bring you a little visual vacation + inspiration.

Happy Weekend!

xo

patti

ps. If you like what you see, please follow me on instagram or twitter or pinterest ... or all of the above. :) Share your thoughts. I adore comments. 

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your site a day or two ago and in the wake of perusing a handful of posts, thought I might say thank you for all the incredible substance. Keep it advancing! I will attempt to stop by here all the more frequently. To get new data visit here

    I also gotten a great art and awesome colored glass.


    on Glass--
    colored glass



    ReplyDelete