BeSo chic. BeSo organic. BeSo YOU. ...thoughts on design, fresh interiors + style from a photo stylist.

Monday, August 27, 2012

b+w chic

BeSo chic.  BeSo timeless. Black + White...White + Black is always classic in fashion, photography & interiors.

b+w looks have captured my attention lately so I thought I'd share a few of my b+w stylings and some inspiration that has caught my eye.


{I styled this one with fabulous photographer Kenton Robertson for councill.  b+w art collages are timeless.}


{This image was shot for the stanley furniture Coastal Living Resort Collection catalogue. Styled by moi and photographed by ttw photo.  I love the sheer drapes serving as a room divider.}


Here are a few more b+w interiors to inspire...

{habitually chic}

{desire to inspire}

 {house and home}

And how about this very cool exterior living space?

{interiors originals}

I want to be there...and wearing a little something like this...

{hello fashion blog}

{the pursuit aesthetic}

{crush culdesac}

...And now, some words to live by for the day...


Have an amazing week!
xo

patti


{Images via pinterest pinterest.com/BeSoStyle/black-white/}





No comments:

Post a Comment